St. Croix Legend Elite Panfish Spin 6'4" Light Extra Fast
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
- Legend Elite Panfish Rods feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Modified guide train featuring Fuji® AT series guides with Torzite® rings and titanium frames provide the ultimate guide train for UL-L power spinning rods.
- Fuji® Arowana Top™ features a titanium frame and flanged Torzite® ring for maximum line protection.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
stars based on 0